Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Smile Do you have a blog?

I love to read other families blogs. It helps so much knowing that other people are going through the same things we are. If you have one, post it here . Ours is www.missmadisjourney.com.
    Jamie, mom to Conner, Ramya (SB), Deena (OI) and Madilynn (SB) and wife to David. Madilynn was diagnosed in utero with spina bifida and hydrocephalus and Ramya also has spina bifida and hyrocephalus. Check out our blog at www.aworthyjourney.com!

Most members that have blogs include a link in their signatures but it would be nice to have a list here too.
    I'm not a blogger.
    I don't even use Facebook much. I do have a profile, I look at my page maybe once a week and post on friends' pages occasionally as the urge takes hold.

I've just received the bulk of my study material fot the semester so I'm going to be online a bit less.

I'm going to make this a sticky thread so that we don't lose it even after it goes "cold".
    Last edited by Dodger67; 02-05-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    Roger
    Sumus semper in excretum sed alta variat!

Mine's in my signature below. Have a look!

Great post Jamie!

Like Misty, my blog is in my signature. But for incase I change my signature at some stage, here's the link: http://roadtosanmichele.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to reading some new blogs. I've read some of Misty's, it's very good and I found it very well written and interesting. I'm going to read yours next, Jamie, thanx! I too love to read other people's blogs.

Roger, strangely enough, I'm like you with Facebook. I find myself unsure what to post as a status update. And I only visit FB about twice a week, and then only comment on some updates of friends and family. I really should try to "get into it" a bit more, LOL.
    Mom of 4. My daughter (9) had an occult tethered cord, neurogenic bladder and bowel, and dropfoot.
    http://roadtosanmichele.blogspot.com/

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/zoeyrlove ii also love to read blogs so I'm glad you asked!
    Amanda- mother of Isaac 6, Kadence 4, and Zoey 2, born 10/26/10 with sb myelomeningocele, Hydrocephalus, programmable vp shunt,neurogenic bladder and bowel
    www.caringbridge.com/visit/zoeyrlove

misty, i was just reading your blog and i had no idea that there were veteran's benefits available for children of vietnam vets born with sb! I was adopted but I know my birth father and I know he served in vietnam. I had mentioned agent orange to him years ago but never looked into it with him. I havent had contact with him in about 15 years, but I have recently begun a relationship with his son (we have different mothers) who happens to have sb occulta.

I do have one of the photography that I do, but prefer not to post the address on a public forum (keep 2 aspects of my life somewhat separate to people who might find it who are not members of this site - I am paranoid!). If you are interested in seeing it and following it though, send me a PM.

Leigh- Mom to Greyson (2-12-09) L2 VP Shunt

www.ourlittlegibblet.blogspot.com

Mom to R (March '06); C (May '08); and K (Jan 15, 2010, SB @ S1/S2)
    http://thelittlekingsley.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by leigh828 View Post
    I already follow yours

Off to read the rest!
    Jamie, mom to Conner, Ramya (SB), Deena (OI) and Madilynn (SB) and wife to David. Madilynn was diagnosed in utero with spina bifida and hydrocephalus and Ramya also has spina bifida and hyrocephalus. Check out our blog at www.aworthyjourney.com!