Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Lauren Cassidy Jones 9/9/10

www.laurencassidyjones.shutterfly.com

it requires a password: jonesbaby
    Mommy of Elijah Gunnar- 4yrs old, and Lauren Cassidy born September 9, 2010 with SB, Severe Hydro,vp shunt,ng bladder,kidney reflux, Chiari II, skull deformity

Me too! Me too!
    I'm a little bit blog obsessed. I follow ALOT of them and I'm always excited about finding new ones!

www.riddingfamily.blogspot.com

I have probably following the caringbridge blogs. I find that I can't get updates through my Blogger dashboard, and when I get emails saying that someone has posted I can't access the posting without signing online (which I am not always able to do).
    Not sure if anyone has any suggestions about how to make these more userfriendly for me - of if I'm just asking for too much!
    Amanda (Katheryn April-08, and Nickolas November-09 SB at S1, vp shunt)
    LOVE, HOPE and FAITH
    www.riddingfamily.blogspot.com

Stefanie, Mom of 3 Boys, P (Nov 04) C (Sept 06) Z (Feb 10) born with Spina Bifida
    www.stefanierwood.blogspot.com

Mine's in my signature, but it's more of a medical update so we can quickly communicate with family and friends when Zach is going through something.
    Zach's journey can be found at....

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/Annalysse

I started mine to update family and friends at one time instead of constantly repeating myself. It was really awesome when Seth had his spinal surgery (125 miles away from our hometown). I was able to post updates instead of trying to call a bunch of people.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/sethedmunds
    Nicole - mother to Luke (6) and Seth (15) - lipomyelomeningocele (L3-S2)
    left leg AFO, neurogenic bladder, Tethered Cord Syndrome, syringomyelia

I also love getting to know other families through the blogs.
    ours is in our signature
    Holli
    Twin boys Alex and Nicholas arrived 3 months early on 5/2/09. Alex was born with SB, L1. We survived over 100 days in the NICU. Both boys are the absolute joy of our lives!!!!
    www.ourdoubleblessings.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by kidsrustx View Post
    I started mine to update family and friends at one time instead of constantly repeating myself. It was really awesome when Seth had his spinal surgery (125 miles away from our hometown). I was able to post updates instead of trying to call a bunch of people.

That's one huge advantage of a blog for sure, I did the same! I love my family and friends, but it was so frustrating getting text after text and call after call when I had a crying baby just out of surgery! The blog helped soooo much with that!
    Jamie, mom to Conner, Ramya (SB), Deena (OI) and Madilynn (SB) and wife to David. Madilynn was diagnosed in utero with spina bifida and hydrocephalus and Ramya also has spina bifida and hyrocephalus. Check out our blog at www.aworthyjourney.com!

Yep, I follow quite a few of you already too!

Mine are in my signature as well, one for K who has SB and the other follows our family in general.
    Frances - Mom to 3 Lovely Girls
    Our Spina Bifida Journey
    Playgroup Mommy

Mines in my signature too! I love reading all the blogs. It's nice to know I'm not alone. And that I have this amazing support from people who have never even met us
    Lyla was born 2/17/2010 with spina bifida, hydrocephalus (no shunt), neurogenic bladder, bilateral clubbed feet & dislocated hips.
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lylacespedes